test

Jasmine here:

Test see if it works.

End

Re: test

Nope. it doesn't...
but then what do you want from a dead list?
thanks,
george
____________________________________
Computers are like Black Labrador Retrievers.
Both hate the heat and will just shut down on a whim, but really like
liquid cooling.

You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you've collected nothing
but a lot of empty yesterdays.
-Harold Hill

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 11:26 PM, OS X Server Mail List
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Jasmine here:
>
> Test see if it works.
>
> End

Re: test

A sad reflection on the state of the software really.

> Mike Matthews, Managing Director, Lineal Software Solutions Ltd
>
> Apple Reseller, Microsoft Partner, SQLWorks Business Partner
> phone: 01271 375999 | web: lineal.co.uk | email: [hidden email]

> On 8 Jun 2015, at 07:09, OS X Server Mail List <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Nope. it doesn't...
> but then what do you want from a dead list?
> thanks,
> george
> ____________________________________
> Computers are like Black Labrador Retrievers.
> Both hate the heat and will just shut down on a whim, but really like
> liquid cooling.
>
> You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you've collected nothing
> but a lot of empty yesterdays.
> -Harold Hill
>

> On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 11:26 PM, OS X Server Mail List
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Jasmine here:
>>
>> Test see if it works.
>>
>> End

>> This email sent to [hidden email]

Re: test

Jasmine,

As you may have gathered, the Mac OS X Server list is officially dead, though Apple has never actually pulled the plug.

A lively discussion of the Mac (including Server) in the enterprise (mostly .edu) can be found on the MacEnterprise list, hosted by the good folks at Penn State. Come join us!

{snip}

--
Norman Ferguson
Systems Administrator | Math Emporium, Va Tech

Re: test

On 6/8/15 8:04 AM, OS X Server Mail List wrote:

> Jasmine,
>
> As you may have gathered, the Mac OS X Server list is officially
> dead, though Apple has never actually pulled the plug.
>
> A lively discussion of the Mac (including Server) in the enterprise
> (mostly .edu) can be found on the MacEnterprise list, hosted by the
> good folks at Penn State. Come join us!

I just forward all (1 or 2 per month) OS X Server emails to my folder
for macenterprise.