Xserve RAID

Does anyone know where I could purchase an Xserve Raid Rackmount kit? Unfortunately they don’t show up on eBay very often. Anywhere else I could be looking?

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Xserve RAID

Did you check Other World Computing (www.macsales.com)

On 3/27/17, 2:29 PM,
"macos-x-server-bounces+canzonerik=[hidden email] on behalf
of OS X Server Mail List"
of [hidden email]> wrote:

>CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL
>

>Does anyone know where I could purchase an Xserve Raid Rackmount kit?
>Unfortunately they don¹t show up on eBay very often. Anywhere else I
>could be looking?
>
>Sent from my iPhone

>is.com
>
>This email sent to [hidden email]
>

>DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or
>unexpected emails

Re: Xserve RAID

We Love Macs has one for $100.

http://www.welovemacs.com/0760959.html

Brendan McKinley
Information Technology Services
Fall Mountain Regional School District

> On Mar 27, 2017, at 14:48, OS X Server Mail List <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Did you check Other World Computing (www.macsales.com)
>
> On 3/27/17, 2:29 PM,
> "macos-x-server-bounces+canzonerik=[hidden email] on behalf
> of OS X Server Mail List"
> <macos-x-server-bounces+canzonerik=[hidden email] on behalf
> of [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL
>>

>> Does anyone know where I could purchase an Xserve Raid Rackmount kit?
>> Unfortunately they don¹t show up on eBay very often. Anywhere else I
>> could be looking?
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

>> is.com
>>
>> This email sent to [hidden email]
>>

>> DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or
>> unexpected emails

*VISION STATEMENT*

Upon graduation, Fall Mountain students will have the academic and social
abilities to actively apply their knowledge and skills as ethically
responsible citizens, well equipped to succeed in their community, country
and world.

--
*The information transmitted is the property of SAU #60 and is intended
confidential and/or privileged material.  Unintended transmission shall not

--
GO GREEN - Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.