Testing Server.app alerts

Precursor Lists
Do not seem to be receiving alerts from various servers that have Server.app set up to send email notifications.

To troubleshoot I am looking for a way to send a test message for Server.app 2.2.2 or 3.0.2 alerts.

However, this feature is not in the GUI and I have tried playing around with "sudo serveradmin alerts” in the Command Line but its dictionary seems to be empty.

Sincerely,

Alex Narvey

--
Precursor Systems
http://www.precursor.ca

Re: Testing Server.app alerts

Precursor Lists
Answering my own question.

One must be in the “Deliver” tab and only then will the Action menu (with the gear) show the “Send Test Alert”

Sincerely,

Alex Narvey