Subscribe Email Change How

Jasmine here:

I'm looking to condense how many email accounts I have.. Someone please list the subscription email so I can subscribe via my more frequently used account.

Lewis, Jasmine
[hidden email]
660-953-0253 (text/iMessage only)
END

Ticket Received - [#20435] Subscribe Email Change How

 --- DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, PLEASE ---     Dear OS X Server Mail List,  We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created with Ticket ID - 20435. A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours).  To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit  https://support.thaivisa.com/helpdesk/tickets/20435  Thank you for your patience.  Sincerely, Thaivisa Support Support Team

Re: Subscribe Email Change How

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 9:25 PM, OS X Server Mail List
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Jasmine here:
>
> I'm looking to condense how many email accounts I have.. Someone please list the subscription email so I can subscribe via my more frequently used account.
>
> Lewis, Jasmine
> [hidden email]
> 660-953-0253 (text/iMessage only)
> END

      Your email should have a block of text like this:

on the bottom. Of course, instead of [hidden email], it should have
your subscribed email. The link leads you to where you can customize
your email subscription.

Re: Subscribe Email Change How

Jasmine here:

Hello, I have no clue if who replied is admin this list or not.. Please let the admin reply if you feel it for them and also I'm looking for the the email simple way to subscribe via the subscribe email.

On 8/8/15 1:37 PM, OS X Server Mail List wrote:
> Jasmine here:
>
> Hello, I have no clue if who replied is admin this list or not..
> Please let the admin reply if you feel it for them and also I'm
> looking for the the email simple way to subscribe via the subscribe
> email.
>
> Lewis, Jasmine [hidden email] 660-953-0253 (text/iMessage
> only)

The OS X Server list was officially declared dead by Conrad (the admin)
a few years ago. Apparently most folks un subscribed. But for those of
us who didn't the list is still running in a somewhat zombie mode.

Every now and then I get a message asking me to confirm my unsubscribe
request (which I didn't make) and I ignore it.

David

Re: Subscribe Email Change How

Sometimes nice to see questions posted by people who forget the rules though. :)

Mike Matthews / Managing Director
[hidden email] / 07973 306790

Lineal Software Solutions
01271 375999
Unit 7, Riverside Court, Castle Street
Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1DR
www.lineal.co.uk

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Lineal is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

On 8 Aug 2015, at 6:37pm, OS X Server Mail List <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, I have no clue if who replied is admin this list or not.. Please let the admin reply

This list has no human admin.  Nobody reads messages sent to this list with a view to letting people subscribe or unsubscribe.

> if you feel it for them and also I'm looking for the the email simple way to subscribe via the subscribe email.

Every single message you get from this list includes instructions on how to administer your subscription.  EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE.  If you’ve received a hundred messages from this list, you’ve received that information a hundred times.  In case you are genuinely unclear on what to do, look for the text "Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription” near the bottom of this message.

Simon