Re: Who had the oldest Apple computer (was: Re: Server afp and SMB sharing)

On Oct 19, 2015, at 12:00 , [hidden email] wrote:

> On 19 Oct 2015, at 00:25, OS X Server Mail List <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Lol, you guys jumped on the train late. My first Apple was the Apple ][ serial# 4. 16k, before the floppy drive. Cassette tape hell. Cheers
>>
>> Lee Collings

That’s pretty sweet, Lee. My dad brought the first personal computer into our home, but it wasn’t an Apple. His Commodore 64 with the cassette tape drive was pretty cool. We programmed in Basic, and mainly used it as a visual interpreter for the incoming Morse code on his HAM radio, as his hearing had gone mostly sideways by then.

Ted
--
Group D Communications, LLC
Technology Consulting: IT, Databases, Websites