Re: Robert Windheuser has gone to a happy place

Re: Robert Windheuser has gone to a happy place

Jgonder
snip

>>>List admin,
>>>It appears that Robert is away for the summer.
>>>Can Robert be unsubscribed so we don't have to see his vacation notes
>>>till next Fall?
>>
>>I don¹t think anyone is at the wheel anymore here, this list is supposed
>>to be long dead :)
>
>At this point, I'm waiting for  a few more messages, so I can set them to
>"Dueling Banjos"
>--
>John C. Welch         Writer/Analyst
>Bynkii.com              Mac and other opinions
>[hidden email]

Hi, John -

Looks like you and I are the only surviving members. Don't know about
Shoop.

Just submitted my 'join digest true' again for the mac managers list,
their system seems to hate .mac addresses, and won't put me in there.

Hope all is well with you - I'm teaching CCNA bootcamp, getting ready for
the fall, and geting ready for some mac mini upgrades, so it was v nice to
see this list might still be around here - but ….. we'll see.

Best regards,
John Gonder
Las Positas College Cisco Networking Academy
Computer Networking Technologies
[hidden email]
http://lpc1.clpccd.cc.ca.us/lpc/jgonder
twitter: @packetlevel
Sine scientia ars nihil est, sine ars scientia nihil est

Re: Robert Windheuser has gone to a happy place

David Ross-13
We're all here. Just ignore most of it as Conrad said to stop talking
about OS X Server here.

On 7/12/13 2:19 PM, John Gonder wrote:

> snip

>>> I don¹t think anyone is at the wheel anymore here, this list is supposed
>>> to be long dead :)
>>
>> At this point, I'm waiting for  a few more messages, so I can set them to
>> "Dueling Banjos"
>> --
>> John C. Welch         Writer/Analyst
>> Bynkii.com              Mac and other opinions
>> [hidden email]
>
> Hi, John -

> Looks like you and I are the only surviving members. Don't know about
> Shoop.
>
> Just submitted my 'join digest true' again for the mac managers list,
> their system seems to hate .mac addresses, and won't put me in there.
>
> Hope all is well with you - I'm teaching CCNA bootcamp, getting ready for
> the fall, and geting ready for some mac mini upgrades, so it was v nice to
> see this list might still be around here - but ….. we'll see.
>

> Best regards,
> John Gonder
> Las Positas College Cisco Networking Academy
> Computer Networking Technologies
> [hidden email]
> http://lpc1.clpccd.cc.ca.us/lpc/jgonder
> twitter: @packetlevel
> Sine scientia ars nihil est, sine ars scientia nihil est

Re: Robert Windheuser has gone to a happy place

Axel Luttgens
Le 12 juil. 2013 à 21:22, David Ross a écrit :

> We're all here. [...]

Me too.

Sorry. Always wanted to post a "me too" message, but never dared to till today.

Axel

On 7/13/13 12:00 PM, "[hidden email]"  wrote:

>Le 12 juil. 2013 à 21:22, David Ross a écrit :
>
>>We're all here. [...]
>
>Me too.
>
>Sorry. Always wanted to post a "me too" message, but never dared to till
>today.
>
>Axel

Not to worry - you
1 snipped the reply content