Re: Macos-x-server Digest, Vol 55, Issue 11

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Macos-x-server Digest, Vol 55, Issue 11

Robert Windheuser
I am truly sorry that I may be unable to respond to your email quickly. As
I am a teacher and away for the summer, I check my email a sporadic times.


 _______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Macos-x-server mailing list      ([hidden email])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/macos-x-server/lists%2Bs10970n2h62%40n7.nabble.com

This email sent to [hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Robert Windheuser is away for the summer

Jerry Kemp-4
List admin,

It appears that Robert is away for the summer.

Can Robert be unsubscribed so we don't have to see his vacation notes
till next Fall?

Thank you

On 07/11/13 02:06 PM, Robert Windheuser wrote:
> I am truly sorry that I may be unable to respond to your email quickly. As
> I am a teacher and away for the summer

 _______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Macos-x-server mailing list      ([hidden email])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/macos-x-server/lists%2Bs10970n2h62%40n7.nabble.com

This email sent to [hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Robert Windheuser is away for the summer

Thomas von Hassel

On 11 Jul 2013, at 21:17, Jerry <[hidden email]> wrote:

> List admin,
>
> It appears that Robert is away for the summer.
>
> Can Robert be unsubscribed so we don't have to see his vacation notes till next Fall?

I don’t think anyone is at the wheel anymore here, this list is supposed to be long dead :)

/thomas

 _______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Macos-x-server mailing list      ([hidden email])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/macos-x-server/lists%2Bs10970n2h62%40n7.nabble.com

This email sent to [hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Robert Windheuser is away for the summer

John C. Welch
On 7/11/13, 6:54 PM, "Thomas von Hassel" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>On 11 Jul 2013, at 21:17, Jerry <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>List admin,
>>It appears that Robert is away for the summer.
>>Can Robert be unsubscribed so we don't have to see his vacation notes
>>till next Fall?
>
>I don¹t think anyone is at the wheel anymore here, this list is supposed
>to be long dead :)

At this point, I'm waiting for  a few more messages, so I can set them to
"Dueling Banjos"
--
John C. Welch         Writer/Analyst
Bynkii.com              Mac and other opinions
[hidden email]





 _______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Macos-x-server mailing list      ([hidden email])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/macos-x-server/lists%2Bs10970n2h62%40n7.nabble.com

This email sent to [hidden email]
Loading...