Re: Configuring email alerts for Mavericks server .

Re: Configuring email alerts for Mavericks server .

Pat Plummer
Hey, Dan:

Even though you use gmail as your email provider, have you configured the mail service in Mavericks server anyway? That way, Mavericks server has its own postfix MTA to use for the sending of the email to your gmail acct. And if so, does your school network's edgeware allow for outgoing SMTP connections?

Just some random thoughts.

Pat

 -=[{ Namasté! }]=-
Sent via the iPad of