Postfix

zongo saiba
Greetings,

I have an issue with delivering mails to internal users.
Issue happened after upgrade to 10.9 Server.
I have spent all day looking for a solution but to no avail.

Here is the error message:

Nov  8 20:24:20 "fqdn" postfix/local[1928]: warning: connect #1 to
subsystem private/dovecot: Connection refused

I have a feeling its something really simple to fix but I am stumped...

I have no error message beside the one shown above.

Any help is much appreciated

zongo saiba

Re: Postfix

Olivier DUCROT-2

serveradmin settings mail:imap:log_level = "debug"
server admin settings mail:postfix:spam_log_level = "debug"
serveradmin settings mail:postfix:log_level = "debug"

Le 8 nov. 2013 à 20:35, zongo saiba <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Greetings,
>
> I have an issue with delivering mails to internal users.
> Issue happened after upgrade to 10.9 Server.
> I have spent all day looking for a solution but to no avail.
>
> Here is the error message:
>
> Nov  8 20:24:20 "fqdn" postfix/local[1928]: warning: connect #1 to
> subsystem private/dovecot: Connection refused
>
> I have a feeling its something really simple to fix but I am stumped...
>
> I have no error message beside the one shown above.
>
> Any help is much appreciated
>
> zongo saiba

Re: Postfix

zongo saiba
On 08/11/2013 21:32, Olivier DUCROT wrote:

> serveradmin settings mail:imap:log_level = "debug"
> server admin settings mail:postfix:spam_log_level = "debug"
> serveradmin settings mail:postfix:log_level = "debug"
>

> Le 8 nov. 2013 à 20:35, zongo saiba <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I have an issue with delivering mails to internal users.
>> Issue happened after upgrade to 10.9 Server.
>> I have spent all day looking for a solution but to no avail.
>>
>> Here is the error message:
>>
>> Nov  8 20:24:20 "fqdn" postfix/local[1928]: warning: connect #1 to
>> subsystem private/dovecot: Connection refused
>>
>> I have a feeling its something really simple to fix but I am stumped...
>>
>> I have no error message beside the one shown above.
>>
>> Any help is much appreciated
>>
>> zongo saiba

>> This email sent to [hidden email]

Olivier,

thanks for your reply.
I have done so but to no avail. I did correct some parameters that
needed to be corrected but still same error message when trying to send
mail:
postfix/local[6648]: warning: connect #2 to subsystem private/dovecot:
Connection refused

Thanks

zongo saiba

Re: Postfix

Olivier DUCROT-2
did you verify that dovecot is running ?
with debug mode, do you have more verbose informations that you could share here ?