New Member

Hello all.

I'm a new member to this list. My name is Jasmine Lewis and I'm Deaf Blind (DB) owner of MacBook Air. I hope to find this list as helpful. Thank you for let me join!

End

Re: New Member

### THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE - DO NOT REPLY ###

Hello.  The email you sent has been flagged as spam. Also, any subsequent
emails you send to my address will also be flagged as spam.

To automatically remove the flag and have your emails delivered to my
inbox, send make the following Bitcoin payment within 7 days:

Address: 1EmAMexVDHKmwPwgPbqSvsQykXT4jkoqyW
Amount: 0.005 BTC (or 5000 bits)
QR Code:
https://blockchain.info/qr?data=1EmAMexVDHKmwPwgPbqSvsQykXT4jkoqyW?amount=0.005

Thanks!

Re: Re: New Member

### THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE - DO NOT REPLY ###

Hello.  The email you sent has been flagged as spam. Also, any subsequent
emails you send to my address will also be flagged as spam.

To automatically remove the flag and have your emails delivered to my
inbox, send make the following Bitcoin payment within 7 days:

Address: 1GKWTruvu27DaN9Y2vu2eHCZa7crAsnFHd
Amount: 0.005 BTC (or 5000 bits)
QR Code:
https://blockchain.info/qr?data=1GKWTruvu27DaN9Y2vu2eHCZa7crAsnFHd?amount=0.005

Thanks!