Maverick Server

John aka MacPosts
Has anyone seen a rundown (or review) on Maverick Server and what's different/missing/added? I am looking for 3rd party opinions/observations, not Apples documentation.

Thanks!
John

Re: Maverick Server

Alejandro E. Ramos Castro
Hello John,

Maybe the review of Mavericks Server on Ars Technica has the information you need.

http://arstechnica.com/apple/2013/12/a-power-users-guide-to-os-x-server-mavericks-edition/

Greetings,

Alex Ramos

El 2014-01-29, a las 12:07, John aka MacPosts <[hidden email]> escribió:

> Has anyone seen a rundown (or review) on Maverick Server and what's different/missing/added? I am looking for 3rd party opinions/observations, not Apples documentation.
>
> Thanks!
> John

Re: Maverick Server

Neil Maller-2
On Jan 29, 2014, at 15:00 , John aka MacPosts <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Has anyone seen a rundown (or review) on Maverick Server and what's different/missing/added? I am looking for 3rd party opinions/observations, not Apples documentation.
> Thanks!
> John

You might try this review in Ars Technica:
<http://arstechnica.com/apple/2013/12/a-power-users-guide-to-os-x-server-mavericks-edition/.

Neil