Consultant for hire to help with Mac OS X Server and Mailman server configuration.

Consultant for hire to help with Mac OS X Server and Mailman server configuration.

JRC Groups
Hello, everyone.

I am in need of a consultant to help me with my server. I need someone with knowledge of both Mailman and OS X Server to connect remotely in order to configure (and perhaps reinstall) Mailman on my system.

Anyone interested please contact me off list.

Thank you in advance.

Joe.