Bushel Accounts

12

Bushel Accounts

Heya all,

I know that we've been slow to get a lot of these out but I'd really like
to make sure that people here get codes as your specific feedback is very
interesting to our dev team (especially given all those experiences with
Profile Manager). So if anyone would like an invite code to Bushel
<http://www.bushel.com> please let me know.

--
Charles Edge
Product Manager

Re: Bushel Accounts

You don't sign your email, so, are you connected with Bushel?

Donny Hornstein

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 8:53 AM, OS X Server Mail List <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Heya all,
>
> I know that we've been slow to get a lot of these out but I'd really like
> to make sure that people here get codes as your specific feedback is very
> interesting to our dev team (especially given all those experiences with
> Profile Manager). So if anyone would like an invite code to Bushel
> <http://www.bushel.com> please let me know.
>
> --
> Charles Edge
> Product Manager
> JAMF Software

> https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/macos-x-server/os-x-server%40ihelpyourmac.com

Re: Bushel Accounts

Looks signed to me! :-)

I'd like an invite, please.

Odd that this list now shows all posts as being sent by [hidden email] rather than the actual sender. Makes it hard to identify posts. Guess I can't complain, this list is dead after all.

/anonymous.
(aka [hidden email])

> On 24 Nov 2014, at 14:58, OS X Server Mail List <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> You don't sign your email, so, are you connected with Bushel?
>
> Donny Hornstein
>
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 8:53 AM, OS X Server Mail List <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> --
>> Charles Edge
>> Product Manager
>> JAMF Software
>>
>> ___

Re: Bushel Accounts

But not that dead thankfully :)

Mike Matthews, Managing Director, Lineal Software Solutions Ltd

Apple Reseller, Microsoft Partner, SQLWorks Business Partner
phone: 01271 375999 | web: lineal.co.uk | email: [hidden email]

On 24 Nov 2014, at 15:13, OS X Server Mail List <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Looks signed to me! :-)
>
> I'd like an invite, please.
>
> Odd that this list now shows all posts as being sent by [hidden email] rather than the actual sender. Makes it hard to identify posts. Guess I can't complain, this list is dead after all.
>
> /anonymous.
> (aka [hidden email])
>
>> On 24 Nov 2014, at 14:58, OS X Server Mail List <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> You don't sign your email, so, are you connected with Bushel?
>>
>> Donny Hornstein
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 8:53 AM, OS X Server Mail List <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> --
>>> Charles Edge
>>> Product Manager
>>> JAMF Software
>>>
>>> ___

Re: Bushel Accounts

Hey Donny,

I did sign that. Some of the mail clients hide such things these days,
especially on lists. I'm the product manager and one of the developers of
Bushel. I almost didn't send this as it felt spammy but I have a few dozen
friends on this list (which I've on and off been active on when the list
was a little more, er, alive) that have invites so I wanted to spread the
net a little wider. :)

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 8:58 AM, OS X Server Mail List <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> You don't sign your email, so, are you connected with Bushel?
>
> Donny Hornstein
>
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 8:53 AM, OS X Server Mail List <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Heya all,
> >
> > I know that we've been slow to get a lot of these out but I'd really like
> > to make sure that people here get codes as your specific feedback is very
> > interesting to our dev team (especially given all those experiences with
> > Profile Manager). So if anyone would like an invite code to Bushel
> > <http://www.bushel.com> please let me know.
> >
> > --
> > Charles Edge
> > Product Manager
> > JAMF Software

> https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/macos-x-server/os-x-server%40ihelpyourmac.com
> >
> > This email sent to [hidden email]

Charles Edge, CTO
[hidden email]
c: 310-428-0180
WWW.318.COM <http://www.318.com/>

Re: Bushel Accounts

On the way!

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 9:13 AM, OS X Server Mail List <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Looks signed to me! :-)
>
> I'd like an invite, please.
>
> Odd that this list now shows all posts as being sent by
> [hidden email] rather than the actual sender. Makes it
> hard to identify posts. Guess I can't complain, this list is dead after all.
>
> /anonymous.
> (aka [hidden email])
>
> > On 24 Nov 2014, at 14:58, OS X Server Mail List <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > You don't sign your email, so, are you connected with Bushel?
> >
> > Donny Hornstein
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 8:53 AM, OS X Server Mail List <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> --
> >> Charles Edge
> >> Product Manager
> >> JAMF Software
> >>
> >> ___

Charles Edge, CTO
[hidden email]
c: 310-428-0180
WWW.318.COM <http://www.318.com/>

Re: Bushel Accounts

Hey Charles,

I would like to test that out.

Thanks!

Ben Greisler
[hidden email]

> On Nov 24, 2014, at 9:53 AM, OS X Server Mail List <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Heya all,
>
> I know that we've been slow to get a lot of these out but I'd really like
> to make sure that people here get codes as your specific feedback is very
> interesting to our dev team (especially given all those experiences with
> Profile Manager). So if anyone would like an invite code to Bushel
> <http://www.bushel.com> please let me know.
>
> --
> Charles Edge
> Product Manager
> JAMF Software

Re: Bushel Accounts

Hi Charles,

I'd like to try it out.

Ian

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 6:53 AM, OS X Server Mail List
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Heya all,
>
> I know that we've been slow to get a lot of these out but I'd really like
> to make sure that people here get codes as your specific feedback is very
> interesting to our dev team (especially given all those experiences with
> Profile Manager). So if anyone would like an invite code to Bushel
> <http://www.bushel.com> please let me know.
>
> --
> Charles Edge
> Product Manager
> JAMF Software

Ian Kaufman
Research Systems Administrator
UC San Diego, Jacobs School of Engineering ikaufman AT ucsd DOT edu

Re: Bushel Accounts

I’ll give a me too on that. I would like to try it out.

Thanks,
Eric Hughes
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 6:53 AM, OS X Server Mail List
>> Heya all,
>>
>> I know that we've been slow to get a lot of these out but I'd really like
>> to make sure that people here get codes as your specific feedback is very
>> interesting to our dev team (especially given all those experiences with
>> Profile Manager). So if anyone would like an invite code to Bushel
>> <http://www.bushel.com> please let me know.
>>
>> --
>> Charles Edge
>> Product Manager
>> JAMF Software

>> This email sent to [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: Bushel Accounts

Hi Charles

I¹d like code if possible.
Thanks

Kind regards

Ben Reilly
IT Support Team Leader
Apple Mac Architect
e: [hidden email]

On 24/11/2014 14:53, "OS X Server Mail List"
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>Heya all,
>
>I know that we've been slow to get a lot of these out but I'd really like
>to make sure that people here get codes as your specific feedback is very
>interesting to our dev team (especially given all those experiences with
>Profile Manager). So if anyone would like an invite code to Bushel
><http://www.bushel.com> please let me know.
>
>--
>Charles Edge
>Product Manager
>JAMF Software

>rd.ac.uk
>
>This email sent to [hidden email]

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you. Please note that the College reserves the right to monitor emails for the business purposes contained in the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice)(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000, that is: to establish the existence of facts relevant to the business of the College, to investigate or detect unauthorised use of the systems; to maintain the effective operation of the system; to detect any computer viruses; to check the mailbox of any absent employee; or to prevent or detect a crime. To be able to exercise these rights, the College must have made all reasonable attempts to inform every person who may use the system that monitoring and interception may take place. This College regards this notice to you as notification of such a possibility.

Re: Bushel Accounts

Hello Charles!

I'd be interested if you have any codes left. Cheers!

C. M. Cates

Quamby Ridge, Ltd.

79 St. Mary's Church Lane

Hagley TAS 7292

Australia

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Heya all,
> I know that we've been slow to get a lot of these out but I'd really like
> to make sure that people here get codes as your specific feedback is very
> interesting to our dev team (especially given all those experiences with
> Profile Manager). So if anyone would like an invite code to Bushel
> <http://www.bushel.com> please let me know.
> --
> Charles Edge
> Product Manager
> JAMF Software

Re: Bushel Accounts

Hi Charles,

I'm using the Google Web interface, so I did see you had a signature. My
apologies <sheepish grin>.

I'd like an invite. Can you provide a quick overview of how Bushel differs
from other MDMs? Thanks.

Donny Hornstein

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 9:28 AM, OS X Server Mail List <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey Donny,
>
> I did sign that. Some of the mail clients hide such things these days,
> especially on lists. I'm the product manager and one of the developers of
> Bushel. I almost didn't send this as it felt spammy but I have a few dozen
> friends on this list (which I've on and off been active on when the list
> was a little more, er, alive) that have invites so I wanted to spread the
> net a little wider. :)
>
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 8:58 AM, OS X Server Mail List <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > You don't sign your email, so, are you connected with Bushel?
> >
> > Donny Hornstein
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 8:53 AM, OS X Server Mail List <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Heya all,
> > >
> > > I know that we've been slow to get a lot of these out but I'd really
> like
> > > to make sure that people here get codes as your specific feedback is
> very
> > > interesting to our dev team (especially given all those experiences
> with
> > > Profile Manager). So if anyone would like an invite code to Bushel
> > > <http://www.bushel.com> please let me know.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Charles Edge
> > > Product Manager
> > > JAMF Software

> https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/macos-x-server/os-x-server%40ihelpyourmac.com
> > >
> > > This email sent to [hidden email]

> > This email sent to [hidden email]
> >

> --
> Charles Edge, CTO
> [hidden email]
> c: 310-428-0180
> WWW.318.COM <http://www.318.com/>

> https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/macos-x-server/os-x-server%40ihelpyourmac.com

Re: Bushel Accounts

Hi Charles,

I’d love to give Bushel a try.

Thanks

—b.

> On 24 Nov, 2014, at 06:53, OS X Server Mail List <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Heya all,
>
> I know that we've been slow to get a lot of these out but I'd really like
> to make sure that people here get codes as your specific feedback is very
> interesting to our dev team (especially given all those experiences with
> Profile Manager). So if anyone would like an invite code to Bushel
> <http://www.bushel.com> please let me know.
>
> --
> Charles Edge
> Product Manager
> JAMF Software

BiL Castine, IT Director

Evernote
305 Walnut Street
Redwood City, CA 94063
USA

t: + 1 202  460 4605
s :: bil.castine

Re: Bushel Accounts

> On 24 lis 2014, at 15:53, OS X Server Mail List <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Heya all,
>
> I know that we've been slow to get a lot of these out but I'd really like
> to make sure that people here get codes as your specific feedback is very
> interesting to our dev team (especially given all those experiences with
> Profile Manager). So if anyone would like an invite code to Bushel
> <http://www.bushel.com> please let me know.
Hello Charles,

we’d love to give it a try.

Radosław Długosz
+48 693 581 574

Apple Certified Help Desk Specialist
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator
Apple Certified System Administrator

Cider House IT Sp. z o.o.
ul. Wojciecha Gersona 10/15
30-818 Kraków

NIP 6793094216
REGON 122914197
KRS 0000472716
Sąd Rejonowy dla Krakowa-Śródmieścia w Krakowie, XI Wydział Gospodarczy
Kapitał zakładowy: 5000zł

Re: Bushel Accounts

On 24.11.2014 15:53, OS X Server Mail List wrote:
> Heya all,
>
> I know that we've been slow to get a lot of these out but I'd really like
> to make sure that people here get codes as your specific feedback is very
> interesting to our dev team (especially given all those experiences with
> Profile Manager). So if anyone would like an invite code to Bushel
> <http://www.bushel.com> please let me know.

Hi Charles

thanks for the offer, please add me to your list :-)

regards from Switzerland
Radim

Re: Bushel Accounts

On 24 Nov 2014, at 20:26, OS X Server Mail List <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 24.11.2014 15:53, OS X Server Mail List wrote:
> Heya all,
>
> I know that we've been slow to get a lot of these out but I'd really like
> to make sure that people here get codes as your specific feedback is very
> interesting to our dev team (especially given all those experiences with
> Profile Manager). So if anyone would like an invite code to Bushel
> <http://www.bushel.com> please let me know.

Yes please :)

Best regards,

Mark

Re: Bushel Accounts

I would be happy to help test if you need.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 24, 2014, at 8:53 AM, OS X Server Mail List <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Heya all,
>
> I know that we've been slow to get a lot of these out but I'd really like
> to make sure that people here get codes as your specific feedback is very
> interesting to our dev team (especially given all those experiences with
> Profile Manager). So if anyone would like an invite code to Bushel
> <http://www.bushel.com> please let me know.
>
> --
> Charles Edge
> Product Manager
> JAMF Software

Re: Bushel Accounts

Hi Charles,

Please sign me up if you still have codes available.

Thanks

--

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 9:53 AM, OS X Server Mail List <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Heya all,
>
> I know that we've been slow to get a lot of these out but I'd really like
> to make sure that people here get codes as your specific feedback is very
> interesting to our dev team (especially given all those experiences with
> Profile Manager). So if anyone would like an invite code to Bushel
> <http://www.bushel.com> please let me know.
>
> --
> Charles Edge
> Product Manager
> JAMF Software

> https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/macos-x-server/stu.harrop%40gmail.com

Re: Bushel Accounts

I too would be interested in testing Bushel.

Cheers,

Jon Yergatian
Iron Systems ltd.
+1(604)614.2692
[hidden email]
www.ironsystems.ca

This email may contain confidential information.  If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and permanently delete this email.  You may not copy, save, share, or use this message for any purpose.

Re: Bushel Accounts

Charles,

Please add me to your list.

[hidden email]

> On Nov 24, 2014, at 6:53 AM, OS X Server Mail List <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Heya all,
>
> I know that we've been slow to get a lot of these out but I'd really like
> to make sure that people here get codes as your specific feedback is very
> interesting to our dev team (especially given all those experiences with
> Profile Manager). So if anyone would like an invite code to Bushel
> <http://www.bushel.com <http://www.bushel.com/>> please let me know.
>
> --
> Charles Edge
> Product Manager